13 May QA Engineer
Digital Ordering Done Right
Tacit Corporation is looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join the team.
Our company is a leading digital ordering solutions provider for the hospitality industry. You would get to work with the widely popular product, with millions of transactions placed every year. You would be also joining a tightly knit and dynamic cross-functional team, driven by delivering the world-class product to the clients.
The company also offers a flexible hybrid Work from home/Office model which is constantly evolving in response to the COVID-19 regulations.
- Analyze business and technical requirements
- Prepare test documentation
- Perform manual functional, regression, and exploratory testing
- Execute test cases, record results, report defects and follow-up on implemented fixes
- Participate in QA and stakeholder meetings as required
- Closely collaborate with design, development, QA and implementation teams
- Communicate outstanding issues, risks, and possible roadblocks to teams
- Maintain up-to-date status of all assigned work in the internal systems (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
Skills and Qualification:
- 2+ years of end-to-end manual testing experience
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of SQL queries is a must
- Working knowledge of quality engineering concepts and methodology
- Full understanding of the testing process
- Understanding of Web and Mobile technologies
- Experience in writing test documentation and reporting bugs
- Knowledge of API, client-server architecture
- Hands-on experience with API testing tools
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a faced-paced environment
- Excellent engagement and collaboration skills and a strong team player
- Drive for results
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com