09 Mar Technical Support Analyst
Tacit is a leading digital ordering solutions provider for the hospitality industry. We transform companies’ food and beverage ordering experience with an integrated omnichannel platform that enables order and payment on mobile, web, kiosks and third-party marketplaces for delivery or pickup.
When you work with us you work on a widely popular product, most likely used by yourself or your family and friends, with millions of transactions placed every year. You would solve stimulating challenges and collaborate with like minded people who value highest: honesty, teamwork and trust, knowing that your work makes our clients love using our products.
Technical Support Analyst
We are seeking a Technical Support Analyst to join our team. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment, we want to hear from you. You would be joining a tightly knit, dynamic, cross-functional team delivering a world-class product.
- Perform triage, root cause analysis, debugging and troubleshooting of product issues
- Help maintain our knowledge base of best practices, known issues and solutions and extend our support infrastructure by crafting and writing diagnostic tools/scripts
- Work as part of a dynamic Agile team to develop and deliver our mobile ordering solution
- Learn functional and technical details of the product and apply the learning in solving client questions and issues
- Improve software performance, scalability, stability and usability.
- Technically review and functionally test the work of other team members.
- Develop, maintain and deliver knowledge transfer documentations and learning sessions to team members and support team members.
- Participate in root cause analysis, debugging, support, and post-mortem analysis incidents and service interruptions.
- Participate in disaster recovery planning and exercises.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or Engineering)
- Experience with Microsoft technologies and Microsoft Enterprise software products and services
- Prior experience with troubleshooting in a Microsoft environment
- 2+ years of experience in technical support in a tech company
OTHER SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Must be resourceful and self-starter
- Aptitude to evaluate / become proficient in new technologies, processes and skills, motivated learner
- Result oriented, “Let’s do it right” and “Make it happen” attitude, seek win-win outcomes
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills and be able to communicate and work with all levels of an organization
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, ability to coordinate and facilitate technical meetings with multiple vendors and stakeholders
- Must be flexible, good organizational skills, good listener with attention to detail and have ability to multi-task
- Must be open to possible off-hours on-call support
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org