24 May Project Coordinator
Tacit is a leading digital ordering solutions provider for the hospitality industry. We transform companies’ food and beverage ordering experience with an integrated omnichannel platform that enables order and payment on mobile, web, kiosks and third-party marketplaces.
When you work with us you work on a widely popular product, most likely used by yourself or your family and friends, with millions of transactions placed every year. You would be collaborating with like minded people who value highest: honesty, teamwork and trust, knowing that your work makes our clients love using our products.
We are seeking a Project Implementation Coordinator who can fully comprehend a project’s objectives, create project plans, serve as an effective liaison between the client and internal stakeholders and ensure the project’s success. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment, we want to hear from you. You would be joining a tightly knit, dynamic, cross-functional team delivering a world-class product.
- Work directly with clients to understand their requirements, current state, gather the information required for the implementation, create and maintain project plans and drive the project to a successful conclusion
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Coordinate with internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Nice to have: 2+ years of experience in project coordination in a software development work environment
- Organization and multitasking skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.